Click this link to access the summer reading list: Summer Reading 2019
- Choose your summer reading from the list that corresponds to the English course you are enrolled in for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Your efforts will be assessed when you return to school in September and will serve as the basis of class discussions. The summer reading assessment will be your first test grade of 1st marking period.
- If your course is marked with an ✱ (Honors, Studies, and AP courses), you have a mandatory assignment in addition to the reading selections listed. These assignments are available through the links on the summer reading chart (above).
- If you do not have access to presentation apps or any computer programs listed for completing the assignment, you may complete the assignment using a program that is accessible to you (Microsoft Word, for example). The assignment may be handwritten if necessary.
How to access books:
- There will be copies of a limited selection of books in the main office beginning July 1st.
- Many title are available as ebooks or audiobooks through the Camden County Library system.
- Titles can be purchased from Barnes and Noble.