New process as of March 23, 2020 CHROMEBOOK Repair/Drop-Off Center
If you are having a problem with your Chromebook, below is our plan for repairs:
*** You MUST make an appointment for any repairs. ***
1. Use our online form: https://forms.gle/whoCdPEaox3kpXHx6
or Call your school:
Timber Creek: 232-9703
As soon as the auto attendant answers, enter 4357 (HELP)
Enter the following information:
- Your name
- Your school
- Detailed information about the problem you are having with your Chromebook.
- Your phone number
- Your email address
One of our technicians will call you back to schedule an appointment time within 24 hours.
2. At your scheduled date and time, bring your Chromebook to Highland High School.
Use the LMC entrance off of Blackwood-Clementon Road, the doors are labeled B2.
3. One of our technicians will come out to get your Chromebook and provide you a loaner Chromebook.
4. We will call and/or email when your Chromebook has been repaired and ready for a pickup appointment.
5. The Curb-Side drop off center will be open from 9 am to 1 pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays, until further notice.