L.A.D.I.E.S. is a program designed to help young ladies develop or enhance self-esteem, positive self-image, self-respect, purpose in life, their uniqueness, their greatness and their inner strength. Young ladies who participate in this program will go through a series of workshops, small group counseling sessions, individual counseling sessions, community services projects and field trips in an effort to build their self-concept and reduce aggressive, self-destructive behavior.
L.A.D.I.E.S. hopes to help young women of Timber Creek High School:
- Have a better sense of self.
- Have a better sense of community.
- Maintain good academic grades.
- Understand their role in dating relationships.
- Understand their role in peer relationships.
- Build better communication skills.
Advisor: Mrs. Jennifer Harley
L.A.D.I.E.S. CLub Advisor
856-232-9703 Ext. 6058