BLACK HORSE PIKE REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD OF EDUCATION
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MONTHLY WORKSHOP/ACTION MEETING
July 18, 2014
1. Meeting Called to Order— 8:00 am
a. Open Public Meeting Resolution
The New Jersey Open Public Meeting Law was enacted to insure the right of the public to have advance notice of and to attend the meetings of public bodies at which any business affecting their interests are discussed or acted upon. In accordance with the provision of this act, the Black Horse Pike Regional Board of Education has caused notice of this meeting to be published by having the date, time and place thereof posted by the Board Secretary in the following manner:
1. Posting on the official school bulletin boards located on the schoolhouse door at Triton, Highland and Timber Creek Regional High Schools on 7/9/14.
2. Posting of the front door of the Central Office Facility on 7/9/14.
3. E-Mailing written notice to the Courier Post or The Record-Breeze on 7/9/14.
4. Filing written notice with the Municipal Clerks of Bellmawr, Gloucester Township and Runnemede on 7/14.
Upon being read at the opening of the meeting held on July 18, 2014 this notice will be incorporated into the minutes of that meeting.
THE MEETING HAS BEEN PROPERLY POSTED AND ADVERTISED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS LAW.
b. Flag Salute
c. Moment of Reflective in Honor of our Troops
2. Roll Call of Board Members
3. Executive Session
4. Opportunity for Public Comment on Agenda Items
(District Policy 0164.1 - The length of time scheduled for public discussion will be held to five
minutes for individual speakers.)
5. Business Administrator’s Report
Move that the Board of Education approve of the disposal of district computer equipment as attached.
6. Superintendent’s Report
Superintendent and Board of Education Goal Review
7. Opportunity for Public Comment