How can my student enroll in AFJROTC at Highland?

Posted by:

If you are interested in enrolling, you must fill out an application form that consists of 14 questions for the student. The form is located in the forms section of this site (Click on the forms and documents link) or it can be obtained from your child's school counselor. Once filled out, the form must be turned into the counselor who will get it to the AFJROTC department for evaluation of the answers. After the instructor's evaluation, an acceptance or denial email is sent to the guidance counselor, and if accepted, the process for transfer and setting up transportation will start.