We are excited to continue to provide you with a convenient and secure online payment service called mySchoolBucks. By having money in each student's account we find that the lunch lines move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends. See our Home Page for the mySchoolBucks link.If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service, our cafeterias continue to accept cash or checks for prepayment on your student's lunch account.
· Development of the Annual School District Budget
· Advisement to the Superintendent and Board of Education on Financial Matters
· Accounting of Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Oversight of Maintenance and Improvements to Facilities
· Oversight of Cafeteria Operations
· Reporting and Accountability to the County of Camden and State of New Jersey
· Process State and Federal Grants
· Prepare Documentation for Annual Audits
Above all, our major goal is to maximize the value of all revenues to provide a positive learning experience for students.