Business OfficeBusiness Administrator: Frank RizzoAssistant Business Administrator: Anthony TarsatanaSecretary: Gerardette Brennan, extension 8007Accounts Payable: Marge Cerasi, extension 8012
Accounts Payable: Kimberly Enochs, extension 8006Accountant/Payroll Coordinator: Jacqueline Pinolini, extension 8011
Accounting Clerk: Nicole Belfiore-Racioppo, extension 8008
Assistant Payroll & Benefits Coordinator: Jessica Micolucci, extension 8010
Phone: 856-227-4106Fax: 856-227-6835
We are excited to continue to provide you with a convenient and secure online payment service called mySchoolBucks. By having money in each student's account we find that the lunch lines move along much faster, which gives your child more time to eat and be with friends. See our Home Page for the mySchoolBucks link.If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service, our cafeterias continue to accept cash or checks for prepayment on your student's lunch account.
In the Business Office, we are responsible for overseeing the financial and business operations of the District.
· Development of the Annual School District Budget
· Advisement to the Superintendent and Board of Education on Financial Matters
· Accounting of Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Oversight of Maintenance and Improvements to Facilities
· Oversight of Cafeteria Operations
· Reporting and Accountability to the County of Camden and State of New Jersey
· Process State and Federal Grants
· Prepare Documentation for Annual Audits
Above all, our major goal is to maximize the value of all revenues to provide a positive learning experience for students.