Department of Human Resources
Assistant Superintendent: Mrs. Julie A. Scully
Secretary - Hiring and Certification: Roseann Borda
Phone: 856-227-4106 Extension 8019Secretary - Pension and Benefits: Maureen CorsonEmail: email@example.comPhone: 856-227-4106 Extension 8022
The Black Horse Pike Regional School District seeks to provide services to our staff that support our district’s vision, mission, and strategic goals. It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to support the total operation in meeting these goals through its most valuable resource - its people.
In order to optimize the power our employees have to influence the success and achievements of our students, the Human Resources Department is committed to supporting its employees by providing the following services:
- Ensuring that our staff are given the tools and training needed to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, while recognizing and encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- Providing training and development for career enhancement and advancement.
- Providing a work environment that is safe, healthy, and secure that embraces the work, life balance.
- Establishing, upholding, and effectively communicating policies, rules, and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality, while maintaining the school district’s compliance with employment and labor laws, New Jersey Administrative Code, New Jersey Statutes, and local bargaining agreements.
Above all, we are dedicated to affording our employees the same concern, respect, and nurturing that we expect them to provide to students. In addition to sustaining a stable work environment that offers equal opportunity for learning and personal growth, we encourage creative thinking and innovation because we recognize that ingenuity not only improves the effectiveness of the district, but inspires resourcefulness and originality in the learners whom we seek to educate.