Please download and print the appropriate packet below.
Fill out all the paperwork. Once completed, do one of the following ...
2. Make an appointment to drop the paperwork off at Highland Registration Office.
Walk-ins will NOT be accepted
If you need assistance, please contact the School Counseling or Registration Office.
School Counseling Office contact information:
Highland Regional High School: 856-227-4100 ext. 4036 or 4037
Timber Creek Regional High School: 856-232-9703 ext. 6052 or 6053
Triton Regional High School: 856-939-4500 ext. 2021 or 2022
District Registration Office: 856-227-4100 ext. 4089 or 4026
**Families of students interested in the district's JROTC program must mention their interest at registration. The JROTC program is at Highland Regional High School only!
If an in-person appointment is needed, you will be asked for the following information:
1) Parent/guardian's name, mailing address, email address, phone number
2) Student's name, current grade level
3) High school your student will be attending
4) If your student has special needs, YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF THEIR IEP.
The parents/guardians AND student(s) must be present at the registration meeting.
Click Here - Highland Registration Packet
Click Here - Timber Creek Registration Packet
Click Here - Triton Registration Packet
All Bellmawr and Runnemede residents attend Triton Regional High School.
Gloucester Township residents Click Here to view the District Map.