•  working papers


    All students are required to get working papers in NJ if they are under the age 18.  Every time you get a new job you are required to complete a new set of working papers; you cannot use old working papers.  We are currently checking student grades and you must be passing your classes before we will sign the working papers.

    Questions, please contact (856) 227-4100 ext. 4000

    You may print the attached copies or pick up a blank set in the Main Office.  Once you've completed the forms (see cover page attached) and are ready to have them signed.