Leadership, Academics, Dignity, Integrity, Empowerment, and Self-Worth
C.R.O.W.N.S for QUEENS!
CREATING RESOURCES OF WOMEN FOR NETWORKING AND SUCCESS
L.A.D.I.E.S. is a program designed to help young ladies develop or enhance self-esteem, positive self-image, self-respect, purpose in life, their uniqueness, their greatness and their inner strength. Ladies who participate in this club will be encouraged to have input in different workshops of interest. In this club you'll create life long friendships and sisterly bonds.
L.A.D.I.E.S hopes to help young women of Highland High School:
- Have a better sense of self.
- Have a better sense of community.
- Maintain good academic grades.
- Have healthy relationships
- Build better communication skills.
- Be prepared for the work-force and life
Advisor: Ms. Brittney Henry
Please see me in Room F212 with any questions.
Google Classroom Code: taadvoc
Remind101: Text 81010 and in the message @ladiesc4q
Facebook: Ladie Highland