Leadership, Academics, Dignity, Integrity, Empowerment, and Self-Worth
C.R.O.W.N.S for QUEENS!
CREATING RESOURCES OF WOMEN FOR NETWORKING AND SUCCESS
L.A.D.I.E.S. is a program designed to help young ladies develop or enhance self-esteem, positive self-image, self-respect, purpose in life, their uniqueness, their greatness and their inner strength. Young ladies who participate in this program will go through a series of workshops, small group counseling sessions, individual counseling sessions, community services projects and field trips in an effort to build their self-concept and reduce aggressive, self-destructive behavior. Students who participate in this club will be encouraged to have input in different workshops of interest.
L.A.D.I.E.S hopes to help young women of Highland High School:
- Have a better sense of self.
- Have a better sense of community.
- Maintain good academic grades.
- Understand their role in dating relationships.
- Understand their role in peer relationships.
- Build better communication skills.
- Be prepared for the work-force and life
Advisor: Ms. Brittney Henry
Please see me in Room F212 during Tartan Time with any questions.
Google Classroom Code: v6t57j
Remind101: Text 81010 and in the message @hhladies
Follow us on IG: hhs_ladiesclub