NJ Transfer is designed to assist students interested in transferring from a New Jersey community college to a participating four-year institution in the state.
Its many features will help students, parents, faculty and staff learn:
Visit www.njtransfer.org by clicking on the image below! If you need assistance, see one of the school counselors.
- What majors are offered at each of the 25 participating four-year schools
- Which courses to select at the community college that will fulfill both the Associate and Bachelor degree requirements
- Who to contact at any of the 44 participating schools if you need additional information
- Which colleges and universities will be hosting recruitment events
- What, in addition to their academic programs, does each of the 44 participating colleges and universities have to offer their students