Hello Class of 2022,Happy New Year and Welcome Back! I hope you had a chance to rest, recharge and prepare. The rest of this year is so very important as you prepare to be seniors!! Please continue to log-in, participate in your classes and do you best work!If you are struggling with your classes, here are a few things you can do that will help you!
- Contact your teacher to meet with them during their office hours (12:00-2:00pm)
- Contact the English Tutors on Tuesday and Thursday nights between 6:00-8:00.
- Join the Lit Lab Google Classroom using the code blacjcf
- Contact the Math Tutors by clicking here.
- Click the link on the subject you are currently taking and it will take you to a zoom with the tutors.
Hybrid Instruction begins on Tuesday, January 19th
- If you are Group A ( Monday's and Tuesday's), you will report to school on Tuesday, January 19th and Wednesday, January 20th.
- The following week will return to normal ( Monday, January 25th and Tuesday, January 26th)
- Contact the Tech Department to set up an appointment for repair:
- By Phone: (856) 227-4100 ext 4357
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
News from our Principal, Ms. Owen
- The following letter has important information and dates from Ms. Owen about the upcoming 2021 school year:
Want to know what's happening?? Follow us:
Text the message @hhsclass22 to 81010 to join our class Remind account for updates/reminders
Check out the Class of 2022 Google Classroom for updates (Google Classroom code = 4xbqfzx)
Have a great rest of the school year and as always..... GO TARTANS!!!
Mrs. Hubbert, Ms. Henry & Ms. RileyMrs. Hubbert, Vice Principalchubbert@bhprsd.org(856) 227-4100 ext. 4018Ms. Henry, Class AdvisorMs. Riley, Class Advisorkriley@bhprsd.org