Dear Sophmore Class,
Please take a minute to join our Google Classroom. All of our events, meetings, and information will be posted on the google classroom. Code: fcjokjw Also, if you would like to sign up for remind text the number 81010 and in the message put: @hhsclass22
A few things to remember as you start your sophmore year:
1. GET involved! There are many clubs, sports and activities at HHS- find one( or more!) you would be interested in and give it a try!
2. Take advantage of Tartan time! During this time, you will have to opportunity to seek extra help or caught up on work you may be missing. Your teacher will be available for you during this time! It is also a great time for you to relax and recharge for the second half of the day!
3. Take advantage your resources! Talk to your counselors, teachers and myself if needed. We are all here for YOU to ensure you succeed and have a great 4 years at HHS.
4. Find your focus! Establish healthy habits and routines- this includes your academics. Use this time to further your education and learn so you are ready for the future!
5. Enjoy your time at Highland- these next four year will fly by!
Sincerely,Mrs. HubbertMrs. Hubbert, Vice-Principalcjones@bhprsd.orgext. 4018Ms. Henry, Class AdvisorMs. Riley, Class Advisorkriley@bhprsd.org
Please be sure to check the school website calendar for important dates and upcoming events.