WHAT IS STEAM?
STEAM is a rigorous two-year interdisciplinary program designed for students interested in pursuing careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and/or Mathematics. Over the course of two years, students work to develop a solution to a real world problem and are required to complete a capstone project that incorporates all aspects of STEAM before graduation.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Current Sophomores who are in good academic standing must submit their applications to their counselors by March. The application can be found using the links on the left. Students must remain in good academic standing throught their Junior and Senior years and be enrolled in Honors and/or Advanced Placement classes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• College Credits
• Endorsement on their transcript
• Exposure to unexplored careers
• Club involvement during high school
• Connections with Rutgers at CCC
• Recognition at graduation
• Defined pathway for post-secondary education