• Transcript Request Forms
    Please complete one of the transcript request forms below.
    Alumni should use the Google form or PDF to submit the transcript request electronically.  During regular school days, you can bring a completed PDF form to the Highland School Counseling Office or mail it to Highland Regional High School.  There is a $5.00 charge for all graduates who have been out of school more than two years.  Please pay with cash, check or money order.  You can email the PDF and any questions to the Counseling Secretary, Mrs. Donna Buono at dbuono@bhprsd.org.
    Current Student
    Current students should use this form when requesting their transcript to be sent to an outside agency, academic institution, military, employer, etc.
    Transcript Request Forms are also available in the Counseling Office.