Summer School 2023
Supervisor: Mrs. Colleen Cuneo
856-939-4500 ext 7243
- July 5th to August 3rd
- Session 1: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Session 2: 10:45 AM - 12:45 PM
- To date, students will attend IN-PERSON at Highland Regional High School.
- Students will attend Monday - Thursday for instruction.
- NO CLASSES ON FRIDAYS!
Students will receive an eligibility email/letter by June 23rd with registration information.
SUMMER SCHOOL FEES:
- Credit Recovery: $100 per course (PE $75, Health $25)
- APEX Prescriptive: $100.00 for a Full Year course, $50 for a Semester course
- APEX Original Credit: $200.00 for a Full Year course, $100 for a Semester course
- A check or Money Order must be written to:
"Black Horse Pike Regional School District"
- Please PRINT the student's full name on the memo line
- Mail checks/money orders as follows:
Highland High School (Attention: Colleen Cuneo)
450 Erial Road
Blackwood, NJ 08012
- Payments can also be made via your MySchoolBucks Account
- Enter "Featured Items" to make Summer School payments
- HELPLINE: 1-855-832-5226
COURSES AVAILABLE: (contingent upon student enrollment)
- Health, grades 9-12
- Physical Education, grades 9-12
- English I
- English II
- English III
- Research Paper Recovery
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- US History I
- World History/Cultures
- US History II
- APEX Options as Directed by School Counselor
- Transportation is the responsibility of the family and is NOT provided by the BHPRSD.
- Students will be removed from the program after one unexcused absence or two unexcused latenesses.
- Any disciplinary infraction may also result in removal from the program.
- Students are required to use their district issued Chromebooks.
Other 2023 options for BHPRSD students:
EDUCERE (Online): Register @ https://www.educere.net/, 866-4EDUCERE (433-8237)
- HS Codes: HIGHLAND: 28WI7JM6, TIMBER CREEK: NNKFKU25, TRITON: HB3NV9BY
- Students can take "Abbreviated courses" or "Original Credit" courses (choose if student is a prospective NCAA student-athlete)
- Fees and length of coursework vary based on abbreviated vs. Original Credit (review with school counselors)
Students and parents should consult with your child’s school counselor/CST when considering these options first