• Alumni-Transcript Request

    Aluni should use the Google form or PDF to submit the transcript reqeust electronically.  During regurlar school days, you can bring a completed PDF form to Triton School Counseling Office or mail it to Triton Regional High School with a copy of your identification. There is a $5.00 charge for graduates who have been out of school more than two years.  Pleasee pay with cash, check or money order.  You can email the PDF and any questions to the Counseling Secretary at amccarville@bhprsd.org.


    Transcript Request Alumni Google Form


    Transcript Request Alumni PDF




    Current Students-Transcript Request

    Current students should use this form when requesting their transcript to be sent to an outside agency, institution, military, employer, etc.


    Transcript Request Form - Current Students


    Transcript Request Forms are also available in the Counseling Office