1. Use our online form: https://forms.gle/whoCdPEaox3kpXHx6
or Call your school:
Timber Creek: 232-9703
As soon as the auto attendent answers, enter 4357 (HELP)
Enter the following information:
- Your name
- Your school
- Detailed information about the problem you are having with your Chromebook.
- Your phone number
- Your email address
One of our technicians will call you back to schedule an appointment time within 24 hours.
2. At your scheduled date and time, bring your Chromebook to Highland High School.
Use the LMC entrance off of Blackwood-Clementon Road, the doors are labeled B2.
3. One of our technicians will come out to get your Chromebook and provide you a loaner Chromebook.
4. We will call and/or email when your Chromebook has been repaired and ready for a pickup appointment.
5. The Curb-Side drop off center will be open from 9 am to 1 pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays, until further notice.
Google Classroom for Chromebook Repair Help
We have setup a Google classroom in order to assist with any Chromebook or Technology issues you may have.
Simply join the class using the following class code and post your question.
Google Classroom Code: iyustd5
Triton's Remind Code for Chromebook Repairs is: @ths-cbhelp
My School Bucks
Check here for updates
about My School Bucks
Highland High School
Timber Creek High School
Triton High School
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator:
Julie Scully, 856-227-4106
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION PRACTICES:
The Board of Education shall provide equal and bias-free access for all students to all school facilities, courses, programs, and services, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, disability or socioeconomic status.
No qualified handicapped or disabled person shall, on the basis of handicap or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits or, or be subjected to discrimination in employment or under any program, activity or vocational opportunities sponsored by this Board.
ANNUAL PUBLIC NOTICE
In accordance with the USDE Guidelines IV‐O, Title VI: 34 C.F.R. § 100.6 (d) this notice shall serve to advise students, parents, employees and the general public that all Career and Technical Education opportunities in the Black Horse Pike Regional High School District shall be offered to all students regardless of race, color, national origin, gender or disability. The Black Horse Pike Regional High School District will take steps to assure that the lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in vocational education programs. All program offerings and admission criteria can be found in the Black Horse Pike Regional Program of Studies Course Selection Book.
The following individuals are designated to coordinate compliance and handle complaints under Title IX and Section 504.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TEAM:
Julie Scully and Frank Rizzo, District
Christine Jones and Ron Strauss, Highland
Kelly McKenzie and Rob Milavsky, Timber Creek
Tom Ambrose and Therese Bonmanti, Triton
TITLE IX and SECTION 504 Officer:
Julie Scully, Assistant Superintendent
The Renaissance P.R.I.D.E. program is a national incentive program sponsored by Jostens at Triton Regional High School. We have joined Jostens in the campaign for ALL students to graduate.
The Renaissance P.R.I.D.E. program stands for Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort. We want students to take responsibility for the choices they make and have pride in themselves. Personal responsibility has three main components which lead to academic achievement: conduct, attendance, and effort. The entire Triton faculty and staff want our students to demonstrate Mustang Pride and be rewarded for making good choices. Students who attain membership in the Renaissance P.R.I.D.E. program will be eligible for discounts at school events, receive various privileges during the school day, may be eligible for semester trips and be invited to quarterly celebrations. Students can achieve different levels based on their academic achievement and school involvement. The program is outlined below.
TRITON RENAISSANCE P.R.I.D.E. PROGRAM
1. Maintain a GPA between 2.5 and 4.0 (not weighted)
2. No classes with failing grades
3. No more than 1 Lateness
4. No more than 2 UNEXCUSED ABSENCES/OCCURRENCES (period of absence)
5. No discipline
6. No fines
7. Involved in at least one activity/club/sport in the school or outside of school. Non-school activities and/or community service will be approved by Vice Principal or Principal. Example: Hall decorating for Spirit Week will count for first marking period. Vice Principal will approve in collaboration with the advisor.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS and INCENTIVES
ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE ........
· Guaranteed good news post cards
· Admission to quarterly rallies
· The Steering Committee is working with local businesses to get discounts for Card holders.
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES for SPECIFIC MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
GOLD: 3.5 TO 4.0
· Free admission to SELECT school events
· May be used as a Hall Pass
· Eligible for a semester trips
· Homework pass to be used 3 times during marking period ONLY ONCE PER CLASS
· 1 exemption from an assignment EXCLUDING benchmarks, research projects, tests or Culminating major projects.-
· 3 Passes from class to LMC with teacher discretion (includes PE) ONLY ONCE PER CLASS. LIMIT 3 PASSES TOTAL, NOT 3 PASSES PER CLASS
RED: 3.0 TO 3.49
· Discounted admission to select school events
· 1 homework pass
· 1 pass from class to LMC with teacher discretion (includes PE)
BLUE: 2.5 TO 2.99
· Discounted admission to select school events