WELCOME TO THE CLASS OF 2022
We are halfway through the school year! Keep working hard because before you know it, the year will be over. Here are a few reminders from items which have been discussed and stressed during the year:
- ATTENDANCE: Please keep in mind the district's attendance policy. Show up to school regularly and on time. Any notes should be submitted to B8 upon your return to school. Students who accumulate more than 20 absences are placed on no credit and will have to repeat the year.
- IDs should be worn and visible at all times.
- PHONES SHOULD BE OFF AND AWAY DURING INSTRUCTIONAL TIME
- Stay on top of the classwork in all of your courses.
- Utilize Mustang Time wisely.
- Be good citizens at all times.
Stay connected to us through REMIND and GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
REMIND - text to 81010 the message @triton2022
GOOGLE CLASSROOM - code is 32pcwun
There is a fundraiser for the class coming up soon, as well as preparations for the Freshman/Sophomore Dance on March 1.
Please stop by B8 if you need any assistance with anything happening here at Triton.
Mr. Ambrose, Class of 2022 Vice Principal