Mrs. Melissa Sheppard, PrincipalSecretary: Donna Romond, Phone: 856-939-4500 x2014
Dear Students and Parents,
On behalf of the entire faculty, administration, and staff of Triton Regional High School, I would like to welcome you to the 2018-19 school year. We look forward to helping all of our students develop the goals and work ethic necessary to reach their full potential.
The 2018-19 year will undoubtedly bring about new challenges for us and our students. In addition to teaching the curriculum, we will continue our goal to educate the whole child.
We will lead students to make good academic and social decisions that will positively impact their future. We will create a culture…
- Where they are engaged, challenged, and expected to be involved in their learning.
- Where they feel safe both physically and emotionally.
- Where they feel supported by our faculty and staff and turnkey that support to their friends and peers.
- Where they take pride in the school, themselves and their environment.
- Where they learn how to live a healthy lifestyle, physically and emotionally.
When we educate the whole child we guarantee them the best opportunity for success after they graduate. I want to thank you in advance for supporting us as we guide your children to grow into mature, responsible young adults.
We look forward to a terrific school year. Remember that the effectiveness of the high school experience is the result of a team effort between students, teachers, parents/guardians, and their involvement in school. Take pride in being a MUSTANG!!!!!