MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTESJanuary 2, 2020Happy New Year and Welcome Back to SchoolWe want to welcome you to the new year and tell give you some updates on some of the things the Parent Teacher Partnership has accomplished over the last few months and a few things to look forward to in the upcoming months.
Please come out and find out all the things PTP can do for you and the school.If you have any ideas or school related topics that you would like to hear more about please email me and I can see if we can put it on our agenda.Christa Moore and Karen WilliamsCo-Presidents Triton's Parent Teacher Partnership
- Our membership drive was a great opening fundraiser. We have 100% teacher participation and we are always accepting new members.
- We were able to host a breakfast that honored all the school support personnel during November.
- The school had a giving tree to help families in need during the holidays. The staff members volunteer to purchase items for families for the holidays. The PTP gave a cash donation to the school to help make sure all of the needs were met. We were able to help over 15 families.
- Our January meeting, January 14 at 6:00 in the LMC, will feature Mr. Olaya and Ms. Silich. They will be discussing the course programs and classes that are available for our students to pick for the 2020-21 school year. Please come out and hear what classes are available and what special programming our kids can choose to participate in.
- Our biggest fundraiser of the year is coming up on March 27th. We would LOVE to see you there!! There are always beautiful bags and amazing baskets to win. Please come out and support our efforts to support the school!
SAVE THE DATE: March 27, 2020
TICKET SALES BEGIN: February 3, 2020
2020 MEETING DATES
Meetings start at 6:00 PM in the Library Media Center
January 14, 2020 March 10, 2020
February 11, 2020 April 14, 2020
May 12, 2020 June 9, 2020