The Black Horse Pike Regional School District has developed this digital backpack as part of its ongoing commitment to reduce the amount of paper we use and the costs associated with printing. The Digital Backpack is intended to provide parents with up-to-date school information. Please review the important forms and policies in this backpack.
SOUTH JERSEY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION now sponsors the INCENTIVES for our P.R.I.D.E students!
TRITON RENAISSANCE P.R.I.D.E. PROGRAM
1. Maintain a GPA between 2.5 and 4.0 (not weighted)
2. No UNEXCUSED Lateness
3. No more than 2 UNEXCUSED ABSENCES/OCCURRENCES (period of absence)
4. No discipline
5. Involved in at least one activity/club/sport in the school or outside of school. Non-school activities and/or community service will be approved by Vice Principal or Principal. Example: Hall decorating for Spirit Week will count for first marking period. Vice Principal will approve in collaboration with the advisor.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS and INCENTIVES
ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE ........
· Admission to quarterly rallies
· The Steering Committee is working with local businesses to get discounts for Card holders.
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES for SPECIFIC MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
GOLD: 3.5 TO 4.0
· Free admission to SELECT school events
· May be used as a Hall Pass
· Eligible for a semester trips
· Homework pass to be used 3 times during marking period ONLY ONCE PER CLASS
· 1 exemption from an assignment EXCLUDING benchmarks, research projects, tests or Culminating major projects.-
· 3 Passes from class to LMC with teacher discretion (includes PE) ONLY ONCE PER CLASS
RED: 3.0 TO 3.49
· Discounted admission to select school events
· 1 homework pass
· 1 pass from class to LMC with teacher discretion (includes PE)
BLUE: 2.5 TO 2.99
7:25 AM - 2:00 PM PORTRAIT MAKE-UP DAY
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM FALL PRODUCTION REHEARSALS (McCollaum)
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM PRETZEL SALE - NHS (Chambers)
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM YEARBOOK CLUB MEETINGS - Ms. Cohen
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM "BOUNCE U" Fundraiser - American Studies
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM POST SECONDARY PLANNING NIGHT - LMC
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM FIVE BELOW (Deptford) - Fundraiser - Soccer Booster Club
5:00 PM - 8:45 PM KAPLAN SAT PREP COURSE