NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
The National Honor Society is an organization sponsored by the National Association of Secondary School Principals. This prestigious organization seeks to recognize students who have exemplified the qualities required for admission. They are Character, Scholarship, Leadership, and Service.
In order to qualify for admission to Timber Creek’s Chapter of the National Honor Society, students must meet the following criteria:
1. The student must be a member of the Junior or Senior Class.
2. The student must be enrolled in Timber Creek for at least one full semester prior to admission.
3. The student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
4. The student must have exhibited service to school through participation in sports and/or co-curricular activities. (TWO prior to junior year, and THREE prior to senior year). Service in the community is also required.
5. The student must obtain faculty and advisor recommendations attesting to outstanding leadership qualities and unquestionable character.In the fall, any student fulfilling the above criteria becomes a candidate for membership and may be recommended for induction by the Faculty Council.Mr.Joseph Sokolic, Advisor_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________