Class of 2020
Mr. Milavsky, Vice Principal
Secretary: Mrs. Diana Angelastro
Class advisor: Mrs. Hernandez/Ms. Wong
Hello Class of 2020,
I hope everyone is safe and healthy as we work through our virtual learning environment. It is not what anyone could have ever imagined yet were are strong and will get through this together. I encourage all of you to remain steadfast in your studies and responsibilities while working from home and be the upstanding students that I have always expected of you all. I continue to say that all of you are the very best and continue to make me proud to be a Charger. I miss all of you and hope you are doing well, completing your assignments and remaining diligient in your studies. Some tips for being successful while at home:
- If you are having difficulty with your work, immediately reach out to your teacher via email for help.
- Take part in google hang outs, google meets, and zoom meetings with your teachers. It allows you face to face communciation with your teachers and the ability to ask questions and get instant results.
- Complete all your assignments in the timelines stipulated by your teachers. In many classes, the ability to take quizzes and tests can not be offered. This will make the homework assignments worth more. Complete these assignments as if they are your major assessments and you will see improved grades while at the same time learning the material.
- Leave time throughout the day for yourself. Work on your work for a couple of hours then get away from the computer. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Take a walk around the neighborhood, take your dog for a long walk. Coordinate with your friends online to participate in a workout session together. Find ways to stay active while being cooped up in the house.
- Practice social distancing. Use common sense when having to go outside and/or to the store. Maintain your distance from others and wash your hands regularly.
Continue to be the awesome class that you are. I hope to see everyone soon. Stay safe and healthy.