TIMBER CREEK ATHLETICS REGISTRATION
To be eligible to play a sport at Timber Creek, you must complete all of the items in the following checklist and the physical packet must be reviewed by the school physician and/or school nurse. The student-athlete may not participate in any sports-related activities until the school physician or nurse has approved all of the student-athlete's paperwork.
1. Sports Participation forms will now be completed through Parent Access just as you have done in the past with other school related forms. Please log into your Parent Access account at https://parents.bhprsd.org/genesis
Once logged in, you will see the Sports Participation form to complete. You must be logged into the Parent account. Student accounts will not have access to the forms.
If you do not remember your password, you can use the "forgot my password" function. Your username is the email address we have on file in Genesis. Only click it once. Please be aware that the password reset could take some time, up to 24 hours. If you still do not receive an email, you may be using the wrong email address. Try a different one or contact the Counseling Office for assistance.
2. The ImPACT Test is a computerized baseline concussion test. Completion of this test is required to be completed by ALL athletes and shall be vaild 2 years from the date of intial testing. For ImPACT Test directions, click here.
3. The Physical Evaluation History Form is part of the Physical Packet and is two pages in length. This form should be completed by the parent or guardian.
4. The Physical Examination Form is also part of the Physical Packet, is two pages in length and must be completed by the student-athlete's family physician.
5. The Medication Dispensing Form is part of the Physical Packet and should be completed if the student-athlete is prescribed an inhaler or epi-pen and must be completed by the parent/guardian and the family physician.
6. Once completed, all physical forms should be turned into the school nurse or the main office
The Physical Packet can be picked up in the Athletic Office or for a printable version, click here.